Fundamentals of AI
Created by Kas Kasravi
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has experienced a resurgence in the recent years and plays an increasingly important role in business and technology. This program introduces the students to the fundamental AI topics and technologies in an applied manner. Several key topics such as reasoning, machine learning, emergent behavior, computational linguistics, and managing uncertainty are covered, and a wide spectrum of additional AI topics are briefly reviewed. Assessments and optional small projects prepare the students to gain experience in the relevant AI concepts.
This program is designed for college students (math, engineering, computer science). This program is also suitable for professionals (consultants, programmers, IT specialists) who wish to become familiar with the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence.
Upon successful completion of this program the students will be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- History, current trends, and business applications of AI.
- Fundamental AI technologies, including reasoning, machine learning, emergent behavior, computational linguistics, and managing uncertainty.
- Strengths, weaknesses, and applications of different AI technologies.
- Application selection criteria and mapping AI technologies to business requirements.
- AI resources for further investigation and professional growth.
|Introduction to AI|
|Fundamentals of AI|
|Machine Learning 1|
|Machine Learning 2|
|Emergent Behavior and Evolutionary Computing|
|Additional AI Technologies and Applications|
No Reviews found for this course.