Digital Marketing in the New Age
Created by Peter Berlin
Digital technologies have altered the way we think, live, work, and communicate in the current society. Internet usage has increased to a vast extent which has massively affected the way people view businesses and products. Digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. QVersity’s Introduction to Digital Marketing will help the students to stand out and polish their existing marketing skills.
This program will help the students to master the essential disciplines of digital marketing. It will explore 4 critical areas for students to understand how to build and grow an online business.
- The students will be able to develop an understanding of the foundations of the evolving digital marketing landscape.
- They will explore individual topics including, search engine optimization, paid search, and social media marketing.
- They will understand how to assess the impact of those topics in the digital analytics section.
- They will bring together everything that has been learned and see how to develop a full funnel digital marketing strategy.
Digital Marketing program is designed with an aim to help you raise your marketplace and make a career in digital marketing. It will help to bridge the ‘digital skills gap’ between the marketers and the new age customers. This program will interest undergraduates, graduates, traditional marketers, and entrepreneurs. The career choices after, taking a program in digital marketing, range from digital marketing manager to SEO manager, to content writer, to the social media manager.
Through assignments and class participation, students will demonstrate the ability to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of digital marketing.
- Learn how to create awareness and engagement with consumers.
- Understand the importance of digital channels and strategies.
|Introduction to digital marketing|
|Display / Video Ads|
|Analytics & reporting|
No Reviews found for this course.